Tailored Tuesday Diva

Tailored Tuesday Diva Edition: Today we bring to you a few sharp items in earthy hues. We all need to feel a little grounded, especially in a day-to-day demanding of a professional lifestyle. Here's another way of pulling off an effortless "women that mean business" tailored look.

Tahari by ASL Short Sleeve Skirt Suit
Originally $280 now $163
macys.com

Hobo International Elinor Tote
Originally $268 now $214.40
zappos.com

Via Spiga Mariel Pump
Originally $185 now $49
nationaljeancompany.com

Comments

Anonymous said…
Do you people have a facebook fan page? I looked for one on twitter but could not discover one, I would really like to become a fan!
Anonymous said…
Hey - I am really happy to find this. cool job!
cbazaar said…
I liked the outfit. But why did you closed the blog... I would like to see more updates.