Tailored Tuesday for Divas

For today's Tailored Tuesday Work Appropriate Attire I decided to go with gray as it is one of my closest friend's new "go-to" color and its Tre Chic. These pieces are detailed and boardroom ready.

Tahari Two Piece Accordian Pleated Suit
Originally $280 now $99
lordandtaylor.com

Pura Lopez Pumps
Originally $250 now $215
yoox.com

Cole Haan Snakeskin Tote
Originally $448 now $223
nordstrom.com
Disclaimer: All items listed are found on the day & time they were listed. They are either on sale for a limited time offer and/or included in a clearance sale at that time. Designer Deal Diva does not guarantee any prices or availability.

Comments

Sherri said…
I like gray a lot too! These pieces are lovely. I think I'm going to have to spring for that Cole Haan bag. I love it!
Anonymous said…
hi to all www.designerdealdiva.comers this is my first post and thought i would say hello to you all -
speak soon
gazza