Tailored Tuesday for Women...

For today's Tailored Tuesday's Work Appropriate Attire Woman's Edition I was inspired by my outfit today. I'm wearing a simple gray wool dress (J-Crew), black patent leather shoes (Steve Madden), and carrying my favorite black monogram Gucci tote. So, here's a way to get my look for less, not all the same brands but the look is pretty similar. Check it out...

Anne Klein Dress
Originally $139 now $99
anneklein.com

Steve Madden Black Patent Leather Pumps
Originally $79 now $44.99
famousfootwear.com
Brooks Brothers Tote
Originally $500 now $250
brooksbrothers.com

Disclaimer: All items listed are found on the day & time they were listed. They are either on sale for a limited time offer and/or included in a clearance sale at that time. Designer Deal Diva does not guarantee any prices or availability.

Comments