Wishlist Wednesday Leopard Flats

Yes I'm still extremely obsessed with Leopard Print!
Although I rarely wear flats I came across some I like, so here are some leopard printed calf hair flats I've been recently coveting. Of course I had to find the look for less and think I like them even better. It may be because they are a lot easier on my wallet.



Jimmy Choo Leopard Print Loafer: $495.00

Sam Edelman Alvin Haircalf Smoking Flats: originally $150 now $75.00

A special thanks to Amanda for suggesting this third option:
Mossimo from Target Vianca flats in Animal Print: Only $19.99

Comments

Amanda said…
Women's Mossimo® Vianca Tuxedo Flat -...
Sale Price $19.99 online price TARGET. Just a 3rd option at a lower price point and super cute.
KellyKaylaDC said…
Thanks Amanda. That's a GREAT option too!