Wishlist Wednesday: Strappy Cage Sandals

As I look in the stores for the newest spring shoes and getting my winter feet ready for warm weather, I see the cage, strappy sandals are all the rage! I'm currently coveting these gorgeous Jason Wu Strappy Sandals! Aren't they just divine? Should you love them as much as I do, just click on the photo below and purchase these beauties.

Jason Wu Strappy Leather & Suede Cage Sandal: $1,195


However, if you are much like this Designer Deal Diva and cannot fathom or even begin to work that price in your budget, here's an affordable and just as cute (almost) option for a fraction of the cost. Let's see, $1200 or $120? I know which one would work with my budget. But if you can splurge then go for it. But I think I'll save.


GUESS Women's Leday2 Caged Dress Sandals: $120

Comments