Soapbox: Second Chance


Life always offers you a second chance. It's called TOMORROW.  If you are blessed to see it.
Recently, my family suffered a great loss of a remarkable woman. My aunt was a strong woman and fought to the very end after more than seven years of heart and lung complications. Every tomorrow she was blessed with she fought harder. She was a fearlessly independent woman with all her "OWN" ish. She owned her house. She owned several cars. She owned a club. She owned her every word. If she disagreed with something you said or did she spoke on it right away and held no grudges. It was how she felt and that was it.

Every day that you are blessed to see tomorrow you have another chance to accomplish your dreams, to make a new goal, to fight harder, to love stronger, to do whatever it is you didn't get to do yesterday. Today is the tomorrow of yesterday. Please make the most of it.

Disclosure:  These opinions are my own. I, KK, take full responsibility for these words and I'm off my soapbox for the moment. By the way, please forgive any typos, this may have been typed via iPhone.


Comments