Talk Tuesday: Life is Unpredictable

Life is unpredictable and you never know what is coming next. Don't ever get too comfortable. Always be ready for CHANGE. 

This is one of my ALL TIME FAVORITE quotes. I think it's because I love change. A lot of people hate change. They are very comfortable with the day-to-day routine of things. When something changes, they hate the idea of having to adjust to new surroundings, new people, new routines and new things. I seem to be just the opposite, always loved trying new things, going to new places, meeting new people and wanting new experiences. I usually say, "It's the gemini in me." But I think it's really just the optimist in me (although I can sometimes be a cynic). The optimist in me believes that everything will be just fine and that new experiences are the ingredients that makes the perfect dish for a life "well-lived". Also, I must thank my mother for always believing in me and allowing me to try every "new interest" growing up; from the violin to jazz dance and all that was in between. Thanks Mommy! 

So, the next time you are forced to try something new and you don't welcome the change, take a second to think about the greatness that could come to be. It may be something you love or t may be something you don't. But at the end of it, at least you'll say, well that was quite an experience. 

Disclosure:  These opinions are my own. I, Kelly Kayla, take full responsibility for these words and I'm off my soapbox for the moment. By the way, please forgive any typos, this was typed via iPhone. 



Comments