Big Flower Tee from the C.A.T.WALK Boutique



What day is it? Happy 🐪 Day Y’all. 

I wanted to get cute and go outside today. So I grab my big flower bomb tee, my shorts (since it’s 90 degrees in Washington, DC all week long), and my cute but comfy wedges. I threw on my baseball cap and I’m out the door. This tee is soooo soft, it’s like butta baby. I got it from this incredible black-owned clothing boutique that’s located on the H Street Corridor in DC. It’s called The C.A.T.Walk Boutique @c.a.t.walk_boutique. Check out their IG page & DM them to purchase. That’s how I got mine. Right now because of COVID-19, they are operating by appointment only. And from what I understand, they have some openings. So book yours today. Get you some! 

And by the way if you didn’t know already, Black and white are definitely my favorite colors. 
Support Black Owned Businesses! 

Comments