Sensible Saturday - Black & White Blazer

As you may know by now, Black and White is my favorite color combination. I'm also a big fan of the New Yorker's All Black as well. Another fav of mine is a classic blazer. I wear my blazers with everything, from jeans to dresses, whether I'm dressed up or dressed down, I love my blazers.
So for today's Sensible Saturday Under $30 I present to you, Black and White Blazers from Mango. FOR AN EXTRA 20% USE CODE "6ADD20EXTRA" AT CHECK OUT!

Digitized hounds tooth print blazer
Originally $99 now $29.99

Trimmed Blounce Blazer
Originally $119 now $29.99

Satin finish blazer
Originally $69.99 now $19.99
 

Disclaimer: All products and pricing were available at time of post and are not guaranteed. These items are "sale priced" items and may only be available by a limited time offer. 

Comments