Sensible Saturday Striped Pumps

I have been dying for a pair of striped pumps since I saw the Christian Louboutin 20th Anniversary Armadillo Bride Leather Pumps! When I saw these I screamed! I wanted them so badly. But of course $1200 for a pair of AWESOME shoes is just a wee bit out of my budget.


There's something you may know about me by now and that is I am the kind of woman that lives within my means and stays in my own lane. I would not think of spending my income tax money on a pair of shoes. I don't care how fabulous they are. So, yesterday I across these (see below).  Although they are not leather nor do they have a RED BOTTOM, they will do just fine. And you'll never guess where... payless, yes Payless Shoe Source. They didn't have my size in the store so I'll have to order them online. If you're thinking of doing the same, click on the image below.
Fioni Women's Krime Peep Toe Pump - $29.99

Comments